Thursday, November 5, 2009

college :) or :( ?

so college has so far been an experience for me. i never knew that it would be so hard to apply myself without my parents by my side pushing me to go to class and do my homework. so honestly i have seriously failed the first semester of my freshman year, and it really sucks :( ha. these two classes are the only classes that i actually even go to anymore. partying has definitely got the best of me. ive never been exposed to some of the things i have been exposed to this semester. partying is pretty much all i do. which is very sad. i miss classes because im too tired to get up and go to them and i dont do my homework because i would rather go party than set in my room and study. i have learned a very valuable lesson this semester and it is that i have to bust ass next semester to catch up. no i wont be here at tech next semester but i will still be in college and working my but off to eventually come back...no more partying thru the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment